Water All Around

"Water all around...never learn how to swim now." This site is devoted to great alternative music. Like "Swingin' Party" by the Replacements from which the aforementioned lyrics hail. These posts are intended to introduce visitors to bands that I believe deserve greater attention. If you wish to have an MP3 removed, email me at zotzedwriter@yahoo.com.

Monday, September 18, 2006

More, Please

Haven't had time to post much here lately. So in honor of those who've been wanting more music from me, here are some bands that I've been wanting more music from.

I have just one tune by each of the groups below but I likes em so much I'm looking to fill up with more.

[MP3] The Adored - "Tell Me, Tell Me" EXPIRED
[MP3] Dusty 45s - "My Heart Bleeds"EXPIRED
[MP3] The Lashes - "Death My Mixtape" EXPIRED
[MP3] The Pink Spiders - "Modern Swinger" EXPIRED
[MP3] Puma Frenzy! - "Hard to Breathe" EXPIRED
[MP3] Sprites - "George Romero" EXPIRED
[MP3] You Am I - "Useless Information" EXPIRED

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home