Water All Around

"Water all around...never learn how to swim now." This site is devoted to great alternative music. Like "Swingin' Party" by the Replacements from which the aforementioned lyrics hail. These posts are intended to introduce visitors to bands that I believe deserve greater attention. If you wish to have an MP3 removed, email me at zotzedwriter@yahoo.com.

Friday, December 15, 2006

Five fer Friday X

[MP3] Aimee Mann – "Stupid Thing" EXPIRED
Let's begin ballady with this track from Mann's first solo disc.

[MP3] Ben Kweller – "Hear Me Out" EXPIRED
Love this Kweller tune from his '04 disc On My Way.

[MP3] Nirvana – "Breed" EXPIRED
Recently saw a VHI "Classic Album" episode on "Nevermind" and it reminded just how great this disc is.

[MP3] Pavement – "Range Life"
EXPIRED
For me, it's hit or miss with Pavement. This one's a hit.

[MP3] Police – "Peanuts"
EXPIRED
I can remember "singing" to this song in my bedroom during my high school years.

2 Comments:

At 10:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm just going to move your blog to the top of my subscriptions and let you program all the new music on my ipod. Great stuff. Wish I had been here sooner.

 
At 5:36 PM, Blogger Kent said...

Thanks, sparky. It's good having ya.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home