Water All Around

"Water all around...never learn how to swim now." This site is devoted to great alternative music. Like "Swingin' Party" by the Replacements from which the aforementioned lyrics hail. These posts are intended to introduce visitors to bands that I believe deserve greater attention. If you wish to have an MP3 removed, email me at zotzedwriter@yahoo.com.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Swingin' Party

I just realized that if you’re going to lift the name of your music blog from the lyrics of a song – as I have done with Water All Around – you should probably post said song on said blog. So here it is. “Swingin’ Party” by the Replacements from their must-possess 1985 album Tim. (And to make up for not doing this sooner, I’m throwing in a live version of “Swingin’ Party” from one of Westerberg’s solo tours.)

[MP3] The Replacements – Swingin’ Party
[MP3] Paul Westerberg – Swingin’ Party (live)

Buy Tim