Water All Around

"Water all around...never learn how to swim now." This site is devoted to great alternative music. Like "Swingin' Party" by the Replacements from which the aforementioned lyrics hail. These posts are intended to introduce visitors to bands that I believe deserve greater attention. If you wish to have an MP3 removed, email me at zotzedwriter@yahoo.com.

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Holiday Time

During the next week, Water All Around will be sitting idle – as will I (though in my case it will involve well-reclined pool chair). So as I’m off imbibing an alarming number of umbrella-topped fruity drinks with sword-speared cherries, you can dream of your next holiday with these:

[MP3] Elvis Costello – The Beat
[MP3] Cruiserweight – Vacation/Vacate
[MP3] Dead Kennedys – Holiday in Cambodia
[MP3] Fountains of Wayne – Trains and Boats and Planes
[MP3] Get Up Kids – Holiday
[MP3] Green Day – Deadbeat Holiday
[MP3] The Jam – Strange Town
[MP3] Chris Mars – Car Camping
[MP3] Old 97s – Lonely Holiday
[MP3] Pixies – Holiday Song
[MP3] Police – Man in a Suitcase
[MP3] Radiohead – The Tourist
[MP3] Ramones – Rockaway Beach
[MP3] Replacements – Waitress in the Sky
[MP3] Sugar – Panama City Motel
[MP3] Weezer – Island in the Sun
[MP3] White Stripes – Hotel Yorba
[MP3] Wilco – Hotel Arizona
[MP3] Tommy Womack – You Could Be at the Beach Right Now

1 Comments:

At 3:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Fellow! I was just searching blogs,and I found yours! I like it!
If you have a moment, please visit my disco music lyrics site.
Good luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home